Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I,ve been Tagged-8 Random Facts About Me..

i,ve been tagged from Maurine....so here goes..

Rules:Each of you start with 8 random facts or habits about yourself. Once you're tagged, write a blog post about your own random fact and post these rules. At the end of the post you need to tag 8 other wonderful bloggers and include their names. Then once you're done, don't forget to let them know in their blogs that you've given them a tag ... and to come read your random facts.My 8 random facts:


  1. I married my highschool sweetheart.....which is Aweng a.k.a Ag Hamzah Ag Ahmad...kamu pun tau kan...
  2. I like to read and collect book from my favourite writter which is Ramlee Awang Murshid..
  3. I hate to take a picture because of my weight...i am categories obese...banyak udah cara mau kurus aku buat ( makan ubat kurus...gym..)...tp tak kurus-kurus pun...help me...
  4. I’m the eldest of 5 married with the eldest of 5.My mum also the eldest of 10 married with my father which is the eldest of 4.
  5. I dont like to eat tapai...
  6. I must bring my handphone where ever i go...kalau tidak macam tidak senang hati...semua no.hp, no.tel ,no.kwsp, n even no.akaun bank pun simpan dlm hp...
  7. I've been married almost 4 years but still dont have a children...doa-doakan aku yer..
  8. yup...like maurine i'm also like to read from the back especially majalah...novel tu selalunya baca depan, tengah n belakang kalau mau tau cepat ceritanya...hehehe

So the other bloggers I want to tag would be

  1. DK
  2. Bibi
  3. Fidah
  4. Lelen
  5. Joyce
  6. OneRiza
  7. Khadyzah
  8. Miloooping

2 comments:

Mia Evan said...

Banyak the eldest juga ko oh... Bapa saya pun the eldest of 7 sama FIL the eldest of 3.

Joyce said...

Hi mare...aiya sia kana tag. bah tinguklah dulu kalau sia rajin buat...